Fadhlina's Own (:
MUMMY ^.^
09 May 2011 | 3:50 PM | 0 comments
Happy Birthday and
Happy Mother's Day

ish kau nih Fadhlina , Mother's Day sudaa lepas pon , mau wish kaa ?
eh , bia larhh ! daripade aku tak wish pape , kan kan kan ? hee :D
actually , tomorrow 10 MEI 2011 , my mum's birthday .
so , celebrate sekali laa dengan hari ibu ^.^

ByTheWay, i have something to tell you mummy .
- i love love love love love you so so so so so muchhh !!!!! muaccx100 :-*
- sorry for all my mistake since i was born until today (:
- thank you so much , because without you , i don't have in this world .
- lastly , you are very loving , caring and whateve . and i proud of you mummy ! ^.^

*sorry for my broken englishh -,-

mummy ! tunggu oke , mak sampai jek rumah nanti , lina bagi present , just wait and see yaa ~!! hahaha :P


Older Post | Newer Post
I love to walk in rain, because no one knows that I was crying :')

Since you first time enter this website , I really really appreciate . Hope you all enjoy and like :) eventhough I know my story that's was not so good and my language was so bad -.-
Bytheway , you have come to Fadhlina's home and thak you so much :) nice to know you all , see you soon !


Click Here :')

About Me
V.I.P
Diaries
Entries

Talking Talking :')



Credit
Basecode by : Farhan Kerewx
Re-Edit by : Fadhlina NR
Background by : Google