Fadhlina's Own (:
award 1 [ stylish blogger award ] ^.^
19 February 2011 | 3:01 PM | 4 comments


weewittt <3 aku dapat award laa , hahaha .
thankss to sara , tanpaa dia , siapee laa aku , hahaha ^.^

oke oke , let's go ! :')


1. Thank and link to the person who awarded me this award.
- sekali lagi , thank you very very much for sis sara coz give me this award . teruja tahuu !! hahahaha . first timee pulakk tuhh , kih3 ! ^.^

2. Share 8 things about myself.
- pendek / rendah ( mengaku ni )
- baik kod , tapi dulu jek . sekarang daa macam setan boleee ( bak kate kawan aku ) =.=
- suke bercerite , dengan orang yang tertentu sajee laa .
- suke nyanyi , macam macam jenis lagu , especially , lagu jiwang ( minah jiwangg der )
- kuat makan , tapi selalu sangat tak dew mood nak makan , haha .
- penakut kodd , lagi lagi bilee jumpe hanjenggg !! hahaha .
- seorang yang cepat lupee ( makan semut banyak siaaa ) =.=
- keje tido tido dan tido

3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered.
yaaa , hambekk kalian award ni ! ikhlass dari hati ni taww ^.^
- syafiq 
- fadlin 
- nadia 

4.Contact those blogger and tell them about their awards.
oke okee , sudaa kasitahuu samaa merekaa meyyy ^.^

kaliann yang sayee tag itu , silaa laa ambikk yeww :D

1. Thank and link to the person who awarded me this award.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered.
4.Contact those blogger and tell them about their awards.

jasa kalian amat sayee hargai , terime kasihh :P


Older Post | Newer Post
I love to walk in rain, because no one knows that I was crying :')

Since you first time enter this website , I really really appreciate . Hope you all enjoy and like :) eventhough I know my story that's was not so good and my language was so bad -.-
Bytheway , you have come to Fadhlina's home and thak you so much :) nice to know you all , see you soon !


Click Here :')

About Me
V.I.P
Diaries
Entries

Talking Talking :')



Credit
Basecode by : Farhan Kerewx
Re-Edit by : Fadhlina NR
Background by : Google